Welcome to Christmas in Cooroy
Christmas Lights & Decorations
- The Studio Steel Christmas Tree – the BEST tree on the Sunshine Coast
- The Cooroy Pest Control Clock Tower
- The illuminated Maple Street decorations thanks to Hinternoosa, Life Live Pharmacy, Cooroy Chamber, Bendigo Bank, Cooroy RSL, Mitre 10 & Cooroy Supa IGA
- The Many other Shops & Businesses on the Shop Window Trail decked out for the Occasion
Free Rides & Amusements
- Bouncy Castles –
- Giant Slides –
- Face Painting – thanks to SPV Accounting
- Sack Races – thanks to Cooroy Fish n Chips
- Animal Farm – thanks to John Madill Toyota
- 4WD Mini Jeeps – thanks to Madill Holden
- Free Popcorn – thanks to The Leather Doctor
- + Many More
The Bentleys Great Santa Stroll
Participate in the Bentleys Great Santa Stroll which will follow the Bendigo Bank Street Parade up and down Maple St. We are aiming to get as many Santas as possible to create a wonderful festive event. Entry is free and the first 50 people to register will receive a free Santa suit.. Donations will be collected from the crowd for the Leukemia Foundation
- 4.00pm Saturday 2nd December 2017. Meet at 3:30pm Lower Mill Rd
Entertainment Throughout the Day
- Fireworks – Sponsored by Club Cooroy RSL
- Live Music – Sponsored by Cooroy SUPA IGA
- Santa Visit – Sponsored by Gelignite Jacks
- 20 + Food Stalls & Amusements
- Bar – Sponsored by The Cooroy Hotel
- Bendigo Bank Street Parade
- Cooroy Fish ‘n’ Chips Sack Races
- Cooroy Shop Window Trail
- The Shed @ Cooroy & Cooroy Computers East v West Tug-of-War
- Mower & ATV Solutions Raffle
DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS IN COOROY 2018
Christmas in Cooroy is a free community event hosted by the Cooroy Chamber of Commerce & the Rotary Club of Cooroy and generously supported by our many Sponsors and Volunteers.
Held on the first weekend of December, 2018 will be the 14th Year of Christmas in Cooroy – Come into Cooroy in the Heart of the Hinterland to the biggest community organised Christmas event on the Sunshine Coast. Check out the program of events for 2018
The Christmas in Cooroy celebrations kick off with the Carols and the lighting of the Studio Steel Christmas Tree, outside Cooroy RSL @ from 7:00pm – Wrap up – it’s likely to Snow!
The main Christmas in Cooroy events start on Saturday afternoon down around Apex Park, opposite the library with the Cooroy Fish ‘n’ Chips Sack Races and the Cooroy Rag Free Rides and Amusements Plus the John Madill Toyota Animal Farm, the Madill Holden 4WD Mini Jeeps, Free Popcorn thanks to The Leather Doctor and the SPV Accounting Face Painting tent from 4pm.
This year we are holding The Bentleys Great Santa Stroll, where you are invited to dress up as Santa and join in with the street parade.
The Bendigo Bank Street Parade starts at 4:30pm with 40+ floats from local clubs, groups and businesses decorated in the years Christmas in Cooroy theme – making their way through a crowd of thousands up and down Maple Street – look out for the Water!
Immediately after the Bendigo Bank Street Parade, we all move to Apex Park for an evening of Free Entertainment including:
The Shed @ Cooroy & Cooroy Computers East v West Tug of War
Gelignite Jacks Santa’s Visit
Cooroy RSL Fireworks at 7.15pm
Cooroy SUPA IGA Live Music with Smokin’ Mirrors