Welcome to Christmas in Cooroy
Christmas in Cooroy is a free community event hosted by the Cooroy Chamber of Commerce & the Rotary Club of Cooroy and generously supported by our many Sponsors.
Free Rides & Amusements
- Bouncy Castles – thanks to the Cooroy Rag
- Giant Slides – thanks to the Cooroy Rag
- Face Painting – thanks to CJ Taxation
- Sack Races – thanks to Cooroy Fish n Chips
- Animal Farm – thanks to John Madill Toyota
- 4WD Mini Jeeps – thanks to John Madill Toyota
- Free Popcorn – thanks to The Leather Doctor
- + Many More
- Bendigo Bank Street Parade
- Hinterland Plumbing Group Santa Race
- Cooroy Fish ‘n’ Chips Sack Races
- Cooroy Shop Window Trail
- Hinterland Dental East v West Tug-of-War
- Mower & ATV Solutions Rover Ride On Mower Raffle
Mower & ATV Rover Ride On Mower Raffle
1st Prize: Rover Lawn King 20/42 Ride On Mower – Valued at $3899
2nd Prize: Rover Brush Cutter
3rd Prize: Rover Jet Blower
Tickets $5 Each – 4 for $10 – $10 for $20
Available From an Outlet Near You Soon!
Christmas Lights & Decorations
- The Ricon Christmas Tree – the BEST tree on the Sunshine Coast
- The Cooroy Pest Control Clock Tower
- The illuminated Maple Street decorations
- The Many other Shops & Businesses on the Shop Window Trail decked out for the Occasion
DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS IN COOROY 2016
Christmas in Cooroy is a free community event hosted by the Cooroy Chamber of Commerce & the Rotary Club of Cooroy and generously supported by our many Sponsors and Volunteers.
Held on the first weekend of December, 2016 will be the 12th Year of Christmas in Cooroy – Come on down to the Hinterland to the biggest community organised Christmas event on the Sunshine Coast. Check out the program of events for 2016
The Christmas in Cooroy celebrations kick off with the Carols and the lighting of the Ricon Christmas Tree, outside Cooroy RSL @ from 6.30pm – Wrap up – it’s likely to Snow!
The main Christmas in Cooroy events start on Saturday afternoon down around Apex Park, opposite the library with the Cooroy Fish ‘n’ Chips Sack Races and the Cooroy Rag Free Rides and Amusements from 4pm.
The always eagerly anticipated and hotly contested Noosa to Hinterland Plumbing Group Santa Race starts @ 4.30pm with 100+ Santas dashing up Maple Street to win a share of over $2000 in prize money!
The Bendigo Bank Street Parade starts at 5pm with 40+ floats from local clubs, groups and businesses decorated in this years Christmas in Cooroy theme – ‘The Movies’, making their way through a crowd of thousands up and down Maple Street – look out for the Water!
Immediately after the Bendigo Bank Street Parade, we all move to Apex Park for an evening of Free Entertainment including:
Hinterland Dental East v West Tug of War
Cooroy SUPA IGA Live Music
Cooroy RSL Fireworks at 7.15pm
In Apex Park there will be 20+ Food Stalls & Sideshows, Cooroy Hotel Bar, Sideshows, Mower & ATV Solutions Rover Ride On Raffle, the Cooroy Family Practice St.Johns Tent to keep you safe & Much More.
We look forward to seeing you there!